Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery within Australia. Please note our warehouse and courier partners will be closed on public holidays.
Below is a guide to our different delivery times and what to expect. If you would like any more information please contact our Customer Care at [email protected]
|Type of Delivery||Available for Delivery In||Order Cutoff Time||Delivery Times||Cost of Delivery|
|Standard Delivery||Australia wide (Note: we may be unable to deliver to all areas)||Anytime||1 – 10 business days||FREE|
|International Delivery||Per region||Anytime||1 – 21 business days||Dependent on quote|
Delivery timeframes and cost vary depending upon location.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tax invoice as soon as your order leaves the warehouse.
- Delivery of Gift Cards: these are sent via email and there is no cost.
DELIVERY RATES & TIMES
Canberra, Melbourne Metro
Adelaide, Perth metro
|FREE||1 – 7 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)1 – 7 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
1 – 9 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
2 – 10 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
1-3 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
|Free||2 – 9 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
2 – 10 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)2 – 10 business days (+ one extra business day during the Christmas period)
Waverley Mills uses Sendle.com as our courier for standard Australian delivery and Startrack for international delivery.
- The driver will require a signature upon delivery
- If you are not home when the driver attempts delivery you will be contacted via the phone number you provide, and with your permission, the driver can either leave your parcel somewhere safe (as nominated by you), or redeliver at another time.
At the Delivery step of checkout you can select delivery instructions, which include an authority to leave delivery when no one is home. Our couriers reserve the right to leave a card at your address and not your order, even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if:
- They do not feel it is safe to leave the order.
- Somebody is home to receive the order but they are unable to provide proof of age
- They are concerned there are minors present in the vicinity of your premises.
You can track the status of your order in your Account.
You will see ‘Order Status’ beside each of your orders.
You can also track your order using the consignment number, email address you used and URL contained in the Shipping Confirmation email sent to you once your order has shipped from our warehouse.