We want you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are unhappy with the goods in any way because of a fault or defect please contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] within  days of the date of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund.
We’ll do everything we can to take care of your replacement or refund quickly. For refunds, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. For replacements, it may take up to 14 days. Returns with complete documentation receive priority. Please note that if the returns process is not followed, Waverley Mills is not responsible for returns lost in transit to us.
The process of returning your goods to us will be:
- A return slip will be included with your delivery should you wish to return your goods.
- Please complete the returns slip and send with your unused items, in their original packaging, for return to:
Waverley Mills Returns
45 Waverley Road
Launceston Tasmania, Australia 7250.
- Please note we do not cover costs for return postage to us.
- We recommend sending your return via registered post. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for any returns sent unregistered post.
- Once the goods are received at our warehouse, we will notify you and process the refund.
- If you have any questions regarding returns please email our friendly Customer Service Team at [email protected] with your phone number so we can call you.
The benefits provided to you under this warranty against defects are in addition to your other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
For details on returns and exchanges where there is a fault or defect in the goods, please follow the returns process above. We will refund any return postage costs for faulty or defective goods.
Where you have simply changed your mind and no longer want the goods, you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund provided you follow the process above and return the goods no later than 14 working days (i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays) beginning with the day after you received your goods.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned goods or fail to return the goods to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer. If you fail to return the goods to us within a reasonable time after notifying us that you will do so, we will not be able to cancel your purchase,
We recommend that returned goods be sent via insured, traceable delivery for your protection. We will not be responsible for any goods which we do not receive.
Please note that there is no right of cancellation with regards to customised products. Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in alternative products, please contact our Customer Service Team by email [email protected] for a recommendation.